Our couplings are specifically designed to protect critical drive train components, including shafts, gears, gaskets and bearings. They provide misalignment solutions and vibration / shock load damping, thereby extending equipment working life and reducing costly downtime.
flexible shaft coupling
The most common flexible shaft coupling, the Type A easily compensates for minor shaft misalignments and shock load damping, is easy to install and requires no lubrication.
Flexible shaft coupling
Designed for high torque applications and transmissions, the BR is similar to the Type A coupling but has a more compact design and better operational efficiency. It transmits a greater amount of torque while efficiently absorbing shaft misalignments, vibrations, and torque fluctuations.
Type DEZ / DEZ-S / DEZ-R
Highly durable rubber elements offering remarkable flexibility in all directions for torsional coupling applications. They are normally used as aftermarket replacement rubber elements for the Vulkan ® manufactured EZ, EZS and EZR couplings.
Rotorseals and quick release valves
If you would like to see the product catalogue for our rotorseals and quick release valves, please contact us.
Our Gummi USA-branded rotorseals allow the passage of a variety of mediums, ranging from pressurized air to hydraulic fluids, originating from a stationary source, such as a pneumatic tank, to a rotating piece of equipment. We supply a wide range of styles and sizes of rotorseal manufactured by Deublin ®, which can be found in a diverse range of applications and industries worldwide.
- Configuration: Single, dual and triple passage
- Industry applications: Marine, oilfield, mining, pulp and paper, textiles, can making, sugar processing, commercial washing machines
- Also known as: Rotary swivels, rotating unions, rotary couplings, rotary joints
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex ® Types AA2, B2, B3, C2, ¾ RH, 1 RH, 1 ¼ RH, 1 ½ RH, BD, FDA, BTA
Quick release valve
An inline, three-way valve used in applications that need an immediate release of air pressure at or near the end of the clutch or braking cycle. This design allows the valve to close automatically when pressure is applied to the clutch or brake. It then opens automatically to release air generated by the subsequent pneumatic supply line drop in pressure. This immediate release of air from the clutch or brake results in a significant reduction of lag time. We are pleased to offer a variety of QRV styles and sizes to accommodate a wide range of clutch and brake configurations.
- Configuration: Spring and plunger or diaphragm type
- Accessories: Mufflers are available to reduce noise during air exhaust
- Sizes: 3/8”, ½”, ¾”, 1”
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex ® Types Quick Release Valves (QRV)