The Gummi DX units are designed and manufactured to be utilized as high and low drum shaft clutches on oilfield drawworks.
This constricting style clutch is capable of handling the heaviest of loads while withstanding continuous and repetitive engagements during the drilling process both for onshore and offshore applications.
- Actuating Diaphragm: neoprene rubber actuating diaphragm
- Open Construction: ventilated friction shoes and side plates promote airflow for rapid heat dissipation
- Rebuild: Every single component is replaceable for rebuild purposes
- Standard Sizes: 24×51/4, 28×51/4, 28×10, 32×10, 40×10, 46×10
- Industry Applications: Oilfield Drawworks