The FKE is best suited for applications with light starting and stopping loads. It is also commonly used as a slip clutch or tension brake within light horsepower and torque applications.
- Rubber: Integrated nylon ply reinforced neoprene tube
- Flexibility: Accommodates minor shaft misalignments
- Standard sizes: 4FKE125, 6FKE200, 8FKE250, 10FKE300, 12FKE350, 14FKE400, 16FKE475
- Industry applications: Sugar refineries, lumber, pulp and paper processing, rubber and textile manufacturing
- Interchangeability: Equal to Eaton Airflex® Type EB units