Wind brake hydraulic unit
This hydraulic unit specially designed for our wind brakes delivers constant pressure up to 250 bar, with up to 300 bar pressure available on request. It can work in temperatures from -20 to +40oC and has IP54 class protection.
- Flow rate quantity up to 20 litres a minute.
- Constant pressure up to 250 bar
- Peak pressure up to 300 bar (on request, depending on pump size with reduced number of load cycles)
- Engine 0.37–3.0 kW standard (4.0 and 5.5 kW on request)
- Protection class DIN EN 60034-5 min.
- IP 54
- Pump parameter Vg 1.0 – 10 cm3
- Tank volume extraction volume 1.2 – 7.8 l
- Duty cycle S2 (short term operation) approx. 5 minutes; S3 (intermittent operation) approx. 20%
- Pressure fluid mineral oil according to DIN 51524 part 2
- Pressure fluid temperature range min. –20°C to max. +80°C
- Viscosity range 10 mm2/s to 380 mm2/s
- Filtering operating fluid according to ISO 4406 / class 21/19/16 or better
- Ambient temperature –20°C to +40°C
- Return flow volume up to maximum 40 litres a minute.