Superior Braking System Design for Static and Dynamic Applications
DELLNER BUBENZER offers design services to support the development of braking systems.
- Review of input data received
- Determine quantity, type and distribution of calipers
- Determine quantity, size and distribution of yaw drives (if needed)
- CAD modelling of yaw brake disc and possible main frame adjustments
- Setting up a global FEM model to determine the deformations and resulting loading on calipers, pads and bolts.
Strength assessment of the following components:
- Yaw brake calipers
- Main frame
- Yaw brake disc
- Bolted connection between calipers and main frame
- Lower, upper and radial brake pads
- Verification of yaw drives and yaw pinion
Create specifications for machinery components (yaw drives and pinion) and bolts (size, number, type, pretension level and tightening method)