Type BR flexible coupling
The Type BR flexible shaft coupling is designed for high torque applications and transmissions. Although it resembles its predecessor, the Type A coupling, the BR has a more compact design and better operational efficiency, yet with similar dimensions to rigid and semi-rigid couplings found on the market today.
- Rubber: One piece, non-lubricated elastomeric rubber element
- Configurations: Blank bore, finished bore and key way, taper lock bushing, integral hub, spacer assembly, floating shaft, axial hub
- Cost saving: Visual inspection without disassembly is all that’s required to determine a coupling’s operational condition
- Sizes: 8 different sizes: BR-100 thru BR-320
- Torque range: Nominal torque up to 250.000 Nm
- Industry applications: Metal forming, pulp and paper, oil and gas, waste water, transportation
If you would like to see the technical product brochure for the Type BR coupling, please contact us.