Type DEZ flexible rubber elements
The DEZ, DEZ-S and DEZ-R are highly durable rubber elements offering remarkable flexibility in all directions for torsional coupling applications. Their high damping characteristics and low dynamic torsional stiffness result in a low frequency drive system, ensuring that critical speeds remain below operational speeds.
- Rubber: One piece, non-lubricated elastomeric rubber element
- No need for lubrication
- Sizes: DEZ65 to DEZ241, DEZ71S to DEZ285S, DEZR0422 to DEZR2022
- Torque range: Nominal torque up to 63,000 kNm
- Rupture torque: 6 to 9 times the nominal torque
- Industry applications: Marine propulsion, mining, cement, pulp and paper
- Interchangeability: Replacement elements for Vulkan ® manufactured EZ, EZS and EZR couplings
Disclaimer: Manufacturers’ names or trademarks used on this website are for identification purposes only. Dellner Industrial is not affiliated with these companies unless otherwise stated.